The magazine Inversión & Finanzas with the collaboration of DPM Finanzas has published an article about which funds can be maintained during 25 years.
Carlos Farrás (Managing Director of DPM Finanzas) details the 5 minimum requirements that a fund must have in order to have it so long term:
- Sufficient track record to assess their behavior in different cycles of the market.
- Global approach both by geographic area and by asset class.
- With an active management that allows them to change weights and assets in a flexible way taking advantage of market opportunities.
- A management team and experienced analysts.
- In such a long investment period we would not cover the currency risk.